Tuesday, June 22, 2010

New Name, New Website!

There are a lot of new things happening here at Catrina Maria Designs.  We just opened up our new space with Garden of Weedon and Jenn  Bartell, we nixed the name Arcularius Events in favor of something slightly easier to pronounce and remember, and we just completed our shiny new website!  Whew, we’ve been busy!  We are just lovin’ our new site and we hope you do too – there are lots of galleries to check out and information on “Green with Envy," our new focus on green wedding planning.  So, take a look at our new site and let us know if you think it’s as fabulous as we do!

Also, please take a look at our new blog - we're going to stop using this one pretty soon so make sure to bookmark the new one!

2 comments:

The Memory Journalists said...

Love the new site, Cat! It's awesome!

Unknown said...

Hi! I bookmarked your website for some ideas. I've been searching for some real good stuffs for my brother's wedding. And I just wanna share that I found one of the best Denver ballrooms near his soon-to-be in-laws. They're very excited about the whole event. The Denver wedding reception was spacious enough to accommodate the guests, I think. They will be tying the knot in February. I hope everything to go well.